The Water Colony was the second city made available for gameplay by the developers of City of Wonder.
These areas/subjects create the gameplay for the Water Colonies area:
Game mechanics are similar for all cities.
These items are "city Specific":
- Research Technologies (subjects) *
You may have 3 Legends active for each city unlocked. (example: You may have a Marco Polo, Emperior Qin, and Lenin active in the Main City while having a Maccabee, Emperior Qin and Brahms active in the Water Colonies. Cards may be duplicated as long as they are used only once in each city.
* The method for completing research is the same for all cities. Currency used to begin research study on a particular Technology is city specific (example: It requires Sand Dollars to research technologies in the Water Colonies and requires Silver Coins to research technologies in the Main City).
Important Water Colonies DetailsEdit
- You can begin your water colony by researching Colonization under the research tab for 5 minutes.
- You can use 3 legends in your water colony while using 3 legends in your main city.
- You can only do a single research in one region at a time. Research may not be ongoing in multiple regions.
- Sand dollars are the currency of the water colonies and are used to purchase most building items.
- Expeditions that have been earned can be used only in the region they are earned in.
- Goods buildings are purchased using Silver. Running the goods buildings also cost silver. Revenue earned from the Goods Buildings is collected in the form of Sand Dollars.
- Research - There are all new technologies available for research in the Water Colonies area.